Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My goodness, I'm so blessed to have such great friends in the blogging world! Thank you to Samie for this Kreative Blogger award, I'm honored.
Here are the rules of the award:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. Link to the person who gave you the award. List 7 things about yourself that people may find interesting. Nominate 7 new Kreativ Bloggers. Post links to the new nominated blogs. Leave a comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Below are my nominations to pass along the award. Just for fun, I'm sharing my love of incredibly crafty sewing blogs.
1. Kathryn & Melissa. Check out the darling playhouse!
2. Traci. PJ pants from designer sheets? Brilliant!
3. Anna. I am so making her "purse thingy."
4. Jona. Seriously. These sleeve ruffles are to die for. If you've got little girls, you need this tutorial.
As usual, I can't follow the rules, so I didn't list 7 people. I'm bad like that.
Now, here's my list of 7 things you may (or may not) find interesting.
1. I don't always follow rules. See above.
2. I do not drive fast. My husband is not impressed with this.
3. I made T-shirts adorned with safety pins and actually wore them in my younger years.
4. I love cooked veggies. Better than raw. I could eat a ton. Weird, huh?
5. I have a love/hate relationship with healthy living.
6. I am a gemini, which is the sign of the twins. My maiden name is Thomas, which means Twin. My brother and I were born on the same day, (like twins), eight years apart. Oooooh, freaky.
7. I have nothing left to share. See, I can't follow the rules.