Another year draws to a close, and it’s time to look back and remember those special memories that make me love creating, blogging, and sharing.
My random list of best, favorite, most memorable blog moments of 2012.
1. Most pinned: If it fits, it ships. I had no idea such a quick blog post would be shared by thousands of viewers. I’m so glad my worn-out Fiskars cutter is now gracing the boards of so many pinners out there. At least I had the presence of mind to don my fabulous vintage bracelet.
2. Most delicious fake food: Sweet Cupcake Card. Oh yes, you know you want to lick that card.
4. Biggest regret: realizing that I only made one video in 2012. Wait, really? That can’t be right.
I’ll try to do better in 2013, honestly I will.
5. Getting treated like a celebrity: CTMH corporate knows how to show a girl a good time. I was lucky enough to be participate in a consultant promotional video filming, it was a wonderful experience and all of the CTMH staff couldn’t have been nicer!
6. Overwhelmed, but in a good way: Shortly after releasing my Footloose scrapbooking workshop, CTMH unexpectedly sold out of the Footloose paper pack. Now, I don’t know if it was my workshop that caused it, but I like to think I might have had something to do with it. Hundreds of consultants purchased the kit to teach to their customers, so I’m guessing they might have sold an awful lot of Footloose paper packs. If you missed this workshop, I plan to have another this coming spring.
7. Cutest craft ever: Magical mushroom charms for Creative University charm swap. Sweet and petite.
And everyone is more interesting with glitter.
9. My most favorite bird. It would be interesting to count how often you see me use this bird stamp from A Tweet. I think I’ve gotten my money’s worth on this little $6.95 set.
10. Best use of a trash item: You know those little desiccant packs that come in packaged goods? The little beads are quite useful when you need a little something shiny. Just remember the warning, do not eat your project after applying desiccant beads. I’m not sure why you would, but consider yourself warned.
11. No-Brainer Crafting: Any can do this. Open jar, throw in rocks, moss, sticks and butterflies. Close jar. Bam… done. You’re welcome.
Wishing you a fabulous, funny, and creative new year!